Thursday, May 17, 2007

First Class...

Last night was our first class. We were given the outline of the semester with everything that we were going to be doing. WOW!! What a class this will be. We will be doing so much this semester in such a short time. What is keeping me positive about this semester so far is that we will be doing fun things, and things I am familiar with, so at least I won't have to struggle through a new tool. Since we will be so busy, at least the semester will go by fast...

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I to am excited about doing some fun hands on activities. I have never used bloggs or wikis but I have thought of a million ways that I could use them in my classroom.

Also congratulations on #3.

Bill Warrick said...

So you're saying that research wasn't FUN??? ;)

There are many in the class who have had exposure and experience in the new tools. I'm counting on them to help ME and make the semester truly collaborative! :)

Anonymous said...

I also have never used bloggs or wikis and I am excited to see what they are all about. You are correct all the work will make the 6 weeks fly by, and it will all be so worth it in the end! Good Luck!

Julie said...

I too think this semester will be a fun semester. I'm hoping it will not be to much of a challenge for me to learn. I love learning new technology.