Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Things from NECC

Hey guys! I am back and came back with so many incredible ideas from NECC that I can't wait to do with my teachers in the fall. I went to many podcasting, blogs, and Universal Design sessions. I really came back with some great resources. Since I have much to prepare for Friday, I can't list them all today, but I will blog again and add them for you all soon. I was thinking that it would be cool to have one blog site where we can still get together and share ideas after we are done...anyone else?

Anyway, the site I cannot not wait to share with you is http://www.imbee.com/teacher
It is a free social networking site for teachers to use with their students. (Caution though...still may need to get permission to use, but this is a great place to take a look at) Teachers would set up an account and invite students to join. Parents give permission first and every time their child logs in, their parents get an update. Parents can also view what is going on. I seems like a great site. Check it out and let me know what you think. See you all tomorrow!

2 comments:

Wen~ said...

Glad you're back Jess and glad you had a good time. Can't wait to hear all about it. Did you go to Will Richardson's session?

BTW, Lexi's pic is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.